The wicked witch and Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th) could be the least of your Halloween safety concerns for this holiday!
Just a couple of Halloween safety tricks so you can enjoy your treats:
- Never trick or treat alone.
- Use reflective tape on costumes and bags to help drivers see you.
- Examine all treats for choking hazards and tampering before eating them.
- Only eat factory-wrapped treats: do not enter the home of a stranger.
- Never walk near lit candles or luminaries.
- Wear a flame-resistant costume.
Be safe this Halloween when you go trick or treating!
GPS Safety Specialist